Celebrating Halloween with your Dog
This Saturday is the scariest night of the year and celebrating Halloween with your dog can really be scary. For those that are in the know on what this holiday is about, your pet may not understand. It is up to us to help clue in our dogs and help them from being scare-free. How can we have a not so scary Halloween and still have fun?
According to Pet M.D. they have a few suggestions on having a fun time with your dog this Halloween.
- Have a Dog-only costume party and dress up your pets for the occasions
- Arrange a neighborhood pet parade.
- Host a scary movie night.
- Take your dog on a little trip out of town.
- Keep it mellow and have a no-Halloween night at home.
These are some suggestions that can keep your dog happy and fee safe among all those goons and goblins out there. Another safety tip for your dog if they want to go trick or treating with you and the kids, is to have a chem-light on their leash or harness. We want your pet to be visible as well as your kids when finding treats.
From us at the Pet 4 CPR we wish everyone a